Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pardon me for my absence...

It has been over two months since my last blog post. Part of this was pure laziness. During finals time, and even right after, I didn't feel much like thinking and writing more than I was already having to. For the most part, however, I simply did not have the time.

I finished finals on the 14th of May. The next morning, my close friend Jackie met me in Paris. The very next day we took off for my first big trip after school was out, a ten day excursion on bikes through the Netherlands. After that trip was finished, I had about four days in Paris to pack up my apartment and get ready for two months of backpacking. During those four days my partner Berton and his family were in Paris and I did my best to play tour guide :) On the 31 of May, Berton and I began our traveling together and since then I haven't had access to my computer....until just getting back to Paris last night, the 22nd of July.

My flight home is in exactly a week, July 30th. For the next week I am staying at a friend's flat in Paris and am determined to catch up on my blog before I head home. So let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment